Friday, July 23, 2010

Lesson - 001 (Creative - studies)

What is Creative study?
Firstly, we should understand words creative.
Creativity is a mental process involving the discovery of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the existing ideas or concepts, fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight.


Creative study
Creative study is to learn the way to be creative, how to create things. It teaches how to create great ideas. Be creative is to be able to see things in new ways and can change the things to be different. Can create new idea from the old.



To be creative is not hard as many people think. It's just have to work hard to develop the ability. It's not only genius or artist that is creative. Everyone can be creative. Problems in our lives can be lesson to do creativity by solving them creatively . We just have to spend time with it. Even innovation from geniuses are after work hard. Brain storming can help you. Although It's hard, but it's fun also if you enjoy with it.

Remember! There are not only artists that creative. I, you or anyone can be so. Just try to use it in daily life.

This is one of creative things that I really like.






This is one of my pictures















This picture my friend took while I and Nirusmun were showing Thai boxing in I-Night (CCIP). It was a really good experience to me because I never do anything like that anywhere before. It was my first time for me to show in front of many people. I will never forget this experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment